Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One Nasi Lemak Please..

I have been here in Germany for almost 2 weeks...After class at 10am, I went to get the timetable for my interdisciplinary labs with my Bulgarian friend, Alex. Then went to the insurance agency to inquire on my insurance stuff, of course. So far I have got familiar with the area within my hostel area. I can as well take trams to classes and trains to the neighboring cities. However I have yet to get used to the culture and lifestyle here. I miss the days whereby I took some steps to the nearby Ramly Burger stalls and also Mamak stalls to relieve my hunger pangs. Here is totally different!Almost all restaurants and shops are closed by 7pm. Hmm..I could easily get NLP(Nasi Lemak Panas) and hang out at Murni at night. And I can't get to watch EPL matches. I don't even know a shit whether Christiano Ronaldo has scored a goal from half a field away or Fernando Alonso has signed up a new contract with Chelsea after the leaving McLaren F1 team. Hiezz..still trying to keep up the pace with the lectures. The students from China have learned everything taught by the lecturers. I am so far behind!! Must work harder. Here I need to improve not only my German language, I still have to improve my 'Pu Tong Hua'. Haha..So my friends, don't be surprised to see a typical Chinese friend back in Malaysia. Life is boring to me at the moment and I hope to see some improvements later. Okay..that's for all today. Gonna have instant pizza for dinner!! Guten Appetit!!!

1 comment:

Bittergourd said...

hey yea.. kit yeang here. lol
gonna link u up so tht can always read stories here.lol
btw.. why not adding a chatbox in ur blogspot? =p