Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WHERE ON EARTH IS SAFE??


The Earth (The Dummies' Paper)

Today's Top Stories:

  • Helicopters open fire above Kenyan town, 22 die in fresh clashes
  • Iraqi police find remains, heads of 19 executed men
  • Adrian Liew's cellphone stolen!!!!
  • Keegan praying for Owen to stun Gunners

I couldn't believe there are thieves in Germany who dared to enter one's(my) room to steal one's(my) cellphone!! *Sobss* it was my beloved cell.. i couldn't imagine what i would do if i met the guy who stole my cell..I'll probably throw a nokia 3310(given by zai xi) at his "precious"..i don't expect to get back my cell, but anyway i lodged a police report. They didn't seem to bother much as it's JUST a cell..indeed..what could they possibly do?! Aiikss..all my contacts..all my sentimental messages..all my photos..all gone!!! Hmmpphh!! not gonna get a new one at the moment..so i'm gonna let my old Samsung mobile to retake the front seat..

~one-minute silence in commemoration of my lost cellphone~ R.I.P

No comments: